Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am suffering!

I am a student of the leap program in university of calgary. My name and address is non-known. I am 18 years old now, but i think i will be 19 in a short time. that is very terrible! i will became older and older at the rest of my life. now i am very hungry, that all because i have to get up early and rush to this leap program to learn English. my teachers is scott and vicky, they are kind-hearted. i work very hard now, so that i have to write this f-blog uncomfortablly. Scott let me to introduce myself, but why shall i do that on this place? i just want to say i am suffering by studies and hungry. maybe that will lead me to success, but who care it except myself? every thing going, the life is suffering! At last, i am a Chinese student so my English is very poor. I am sorry to all your readers about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Poor Caleb! You need to eat breakfast in the morning before you come to school. Hmmm, maybe I can change the rule that students can't eat in class. Maybe it is okay to eat something healthy, like a banana or an apple . . . . however, not Pizza!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Uly said...

Why you blog? thats bcz you can talk about all the stuff with everyone all around da world, and you can even receive "happy Birthday" messages from the world! cool, eh?

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home