Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Test today!

Today there is a big test~we just finish our first section study. We wrote for two hours and read for one ours this morning. The test is hard, but it is tolerable. I think i put my all effort in this test, but also there was some questions that i can not finish. whatever, it is finished. tomorrow i will have another evaluation about my study: we have a big presetation of what i learned from leap program. i wish i can pass it easily. it may not hard as long as i pay attention on my preparation. Oh! i have to work on that, so finish this blog now~~^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

The test was long and hard, but I hope it was a good learning experience for everyone. I still haven't finished marking them, but so far so good!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home