Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, October 17, 2005

i lost my binder!

Today is a really terrible day that i ever meet! In the morning, i get up early, but i am late in class! Because two of my friends need to use my printer before they went to class, but they over slept--even i phone them 3 times. Then they came up and print their materials, and we rush to class, but i still late for 2 minutes. After our class i went to eat lunch in dinning centre. When i leaved there, i forgot my binder on the table! But i never realized that before 10:00: i had a sleep and played some games, and when i wish to do some homework, i found that my binder disappeared! it maks me crazy at beginning, but i became calmness at a short time. i told this terrible truth to my friends, they comforted me that i won't lose it forever. i must take a better care of myself right now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Have you found your binder yet? I can't believe you lost it. That is terrible. I hope you find it soon. Let me know!

3:14 PM  
Blogger caleb said...

i found it when the day after that day...
thanks for your care!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... awesome!! my bodyguard u r writing blog in english.. cool!!
i miss u sooooooooooo much that i cant stop thinking of u. and i miss the days that we play the blinder game. miss the days that i can 75 u. u r the only flower brother!! and also the only bodyguard for me!! me!! only me!! i wish u really happy and can get a good gf there. u have to tell me when u get a gf or i will kill u. know? ok i'll write u more tomorrow. miss ya!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger menna said...

الامانة كلين
شركة مكافحة الصراصير فى الشارقة
شركة مكافحة الفئران فى الشارقة

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

خدمات تلال
افضل شركة تنظيف مسابح في أبو ظبي
شركات تنظيف مسابح في أبو ظبي

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home