Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, February 13, 2006

I have to

i have to write something.....
there are so many people care me~ according to my blogs~ i can really see that~
i am so glad about that....thank you to you all~!
but still, indeed, that's a part of homework.....
i can really got something from writing the blogs~ but anyway, i don't have enough tiem...
why?
i am so bad that can not control myself to do something really important to me...
i love to chatting with my friends, still i spend too much time on games but less and less comunication with them. May be i just need someone... to accompany that i do not need always do everything myself.
is that a kind of selfish or ...?
it's bad...
i just need...to do some work that helpful to me.
i mean i have to...

another topic:
tomorrow is Valentine's day, happy valentine's day to everybody!!
sometimes i am thinking about find a girlfriend.....but everytime i still get confuse about that.......why people can not love each other naturlly? and every body can get a lover, then live a happy life without betrayed....or disagreement of each other...
Also, single is not bad for somebody^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Did you find your Valentine?

8:00 AM  
Blogger caleb said...

Wow~ that's a event which only took place in my dreams....lol

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home