Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Friday, October 28, 2005

boring life

tonight~weekend~
i am staying in my room, with nobody...
life is really a boring game, every day we work, we play, we just do the things we should do, but wait... what should we do?
To teach? to study? to work? to play?
that's the life...we just live in this small world...
we fight! for our hopes and believes, for just a happness life...
i can not think at normal time... always many people...talk and talk...or just play the games...again...and again... Sometimes i feel it is so blankness to do that...me dum, but me have my belief(copy from luige's net name)...what is a man's belief? a house? cars? girls? status? maybe there is no reason for a person's activities in their own mind...just do it...than the time flies...
when we become older, we always think about the old thinngs... sometimes we cry for that...there is a very strange feeling inside my heart when i do that...i believe that isn't abnormal...
sometimes i listen to the metal music, to make my heart stronger by listen its extreme lyrics and speed. after that, i have nothing in my heart but the power of fight...then i stop to work...
that's it...and i wish to know...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohoh!!sofa!!
iv just read ur blog word by word. u know what, people always think life's borin' but we have to struggle with it. we can only force ourselves to think its better although it wont be. fuck the world, fuck the life. but can we? so what we can do is only complainin', cryin', abusin', scoldin'...??? no!! we have to face up!! come on, screw up!!
u know what, sometimes i think u r the only person whom i can believe, trust and rely on... u wont make me disappointed, right?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I want to share my favourite quote with you. It really meant a lot to me when I was a university student, because sometimes I thought life was pretty boring too:

If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches.

Rainer Maria Rilke
German lyric poet (1875 - 1926)

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello~~~~~~
life is a struggle.
we fight for ourselves,but sometimes we cannot.
At least we are alive,so just be happy with your life.

8:48 PM  
Blogger caleb said...

thank you for all your encourage! i will face it!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home