Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, February 27, 2006

i told myself: just say something...

walking though a scilent street, looking at the dark sky, i feel afraid and silly, i wonder that something can help me..... that's the feeling in my mind, although i'm sitting down in my warm room, faced to a beatuiful screen on my computer...
i've no idea why i fall down so quickly, i have to say, that's a accident! that's a totally accident! that is a nightmare! Somebody really helped me a lot, or maybe i'll lose most of the happiness in my life. BUt now...i'm still struggling, i'm still suffering..... and i'm stilli missing.....
the sun will raise up in every morning, i'm telling myself that truth every moment. how come to beat me down just because some simple unfaithful marks? i'm still stand, but with only bones but meat or blood. i was begging some help these days, but that cannot really help me.........
Work hard with myself~ got the feeling of a "good" student...although i'm not...
The situation is i have to do that, i must do that, i wanna get a good mark, then i can study in university...
like the sun have to raise every morning....

2 Comments:

Blogger caleb said...

lol~ i'm so happy that i did that thing which i should do !!

12:01 AM  
Blogger PH said...

Interesting Caleb. You are using your imagination to get your thoughts outside and away from the computer.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home