Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Work work

i've no idea why these days my mark so sucks..........i've never faced this kind of situation, that i got a 50 something in both Intensive and Extensive. i deleted my character who have got a full level tens of excellent items in world of warcraft, just for make me study harder. but still, not much help. last week i haven't played any games in weekdays, and spent all my time in study but i still cannot finish all the work that i should do. Study is just like a road without a end, i can only walk on it hardly and wishes to get some profits form the long journey. i can not give up every kinds of game completely, but how can i pass that *in' Leap? i got every idea that the teacher taught me, but i can't get a good mark after that... i feel so angry that why i put almost all my energy in study but the marks are so low!! i am confused that what did i do made me backslide? there's a kind of hate began to show in my brain, the hate of study. why i worked a lot, got a little.... Last week i never came back room on time, because i always had to do some extra group after classes in the library. now i just hope that i can get a good mark on this theme... and i am putting all my efforts on it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

No pain, no gain.
but do not hurry or dream getting rewards immediately.
keep working!

7:14 PM  
Blogger caleb said...

i'll keep working.....thank you all for helping me and give me suggestions~i feel really warm~

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home