Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Friday, March 03, 2006

listening to the music

My friend just sent me several songs, the singer is CASCADA. I don't know her before, but these songs are really nice. it make me energetic~ now the song is "wouldn't it be good" it's talks about love....wait... i think all these songs are singing about love~ I searched some pictures about this singer~ she is not very beautiful, for me it's ok.......~ whatever~~ i'm enjoying the songs~ who care about the singer~haha~
i was in a very bad mood this week, because i received a bad mark in Intensive~ or i can say i got a worse mark than the mark i should get. that's really terrible which means now i have a big chance to fail Leap 3. if i couldn't pass, may be i gonna think about leave, because i don't have enough time or money to stay and take another half year to study English. that's really uncomfortable for me so i have to work harder and harder, although i've spent all day study in english without any entertainment.
keep doing? i'm struggled...
why do i live in this f**king world?!

1 Comments:

Blogger PH said...

Hang in there Caleb. It isn't easy but don't be afraid to let yourself have some fun. It will give you the chance to work with a bit more energy than you would if you kept working all the time.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home