Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, March 13, 2006

Back to the life

Girls, is a kind of demon... You won't know when they will care you, but everytime, you got a sweet heart. then, sometime later, the sweety will begin to melt and you gonna wish more sweet...
i don't think that idea fit everybody. but at least that's what happened on my body. i do not have strong communication skills, so that i always trust others easily and be controled by somebody. my heart, my head, and my brain are always shocked by many different thoughts. who really cares me? i do not know, but everyone looks fine and i love to be with them. The truth is that sometimes somebody do something which do not like their appearance. i cannot judge if that's ok with the personality. So how? i am confused...
maybe i just wrote some strange ideas with poor grammar and vocabulary... still, my brain is totally dismissed... i cannot even think of something logically. but i wish to write something on my blog~ i like this kind of feeling... which takes a little headache~ but i don't care~
ok~ok~ i need to stop, ah? or all my posts will lose their value because of this one! ha ha ~

1 Comments:

Blogger PH said...

Caleb, relationships are confusing for lots of people, if not for everyone. If you ever feel puzzled about it all, you might watch a movie that has a story similar to what you are going through. At the same time, you have to look at the way you act during relationships. I think the key is to be yourself and try to be yourself and you will end up with people who like you. Think of who you really are and be that way all the time.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home