Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Saturday, June 24, 2006

4:37am... sleepy but cannot sleep...

darkness... night... although we just passed the longgest day of this year...
somebody's blog really touched me... who is a person i don't know... a love story...
suddendly... i wish to made a logo for myself...
but.... i am only the most normal person... i am nothing... i know nothing...
and i am losing one of my best friend...
People need to forget.... nothing lasts forever.... nothing everlasting....
except memory...
A status of a hero might be a sad story.... people walk though it... without even looking or thinking...
people only care themself...
everybody is the same at this point.... no exceptions....
Believe me... i have evidence but i don't wanna show now... i will.... but my point is:
Sun light.... holy light... will always change to the darkness... moonlight... and death wishes....
what should you do? what should i do?
Pray and take care... for our nations, communities, races...
and... be with honor of our belief...
forgeting... might be the best solution...

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Your blogs are always really cool . . . like a poem!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you again caleb!
I hope I could be cool, leave him quitely, and not to think of the past, but I'm afraid I can't...anyway, I'll try!!!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally failed to do so...

anyway, Happy Canada Day to you and all your Canadian friends :)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home