Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tried weekend

Yesterday we went to the COP~ that's a beautiful park which built for winter Olympic in 1988. i got up at 7:00, had a shower then walked to the brandwood c-train station. Then we took the bus 408 and got that park at about 10:00. we played really happy there, and the grasslands, blue sky, and thoundsands of dandelions are really attracked my heart.
we played lifted chairs happily. the surroundings can be seen really well when we looked around on the chairs in the sky. breathing with the smell of grass, i felt the nature is touching me~
i could not stop laughing! that's amazed, althought i'm not that happy....
(2 days after)
after playing some games, i felt i'm needed to write something. time is limited, i have to achieve my goals in limited time. the marks have come out, i haven't pass any exams... so bad... so sad
whatever.... i'll put my effort on improving my grades.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had a really great time at C.O.P. I'm glad you liked it!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I thought it was "tired weekend"?

"Tokyo Drift" is just released, I saw it and that was sooooo coool :D

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home