Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Thursday, April 13, 2006

feeling bad


thank you... thank you for your care... the commets showed me some light. i'm good now, just worrying about my future... no girls, no jobs, no good status... even can not live on my own... o~ the darkness is coming, i feel so bad... i don't contact with you guys... my old friends... but i still thinking and caring of you.... i don't wanna face to the old days, neither the future... it's so bad... tell the truth... one email can totally destory all my good mood... failing... from the foot hills.
i love that game so much... after i leave it... delete it... and lose all my goods, i found the truth that i miss it... really miss it...
because i am living in empty box... vocation... is empty... when the classes begin... another kind of cheat and betrayed... through the familier friends and classmates...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my dear bodiga!!
dont be upset lah!!
chat chat chat
talk to me yah!!
hug hug hug

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waz'up man?
whatever makes u feel like that???

you said "...no girls..."
hey I dunt believe u...

by the way, Im so happy to see ur comment in my space : )

cheer up!

7:25 PM  
Blogger caleb said...

hehe~ i'm much better now~ Thank you very much!
那我再写篇得了~

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home