Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crazy days... Missing days

it's 2:50pm...
sleepy...
this is an extra blog i gonna write, i did this not for acomplish my quest, but to show off my feelings somewhere.
They all go in 3 days...maybe 2...
loney gonna come to my life...
who's left? allen, oye, daka...
swimming, wow, and talking about the weather of Calgary
silent night outside, wispers from my hard disk
i am missing home...
and my past life
i don't sleep because of the ORP
but i don't want to blame anything anymore...
Somebody said i am world-wearinessed, somebody said "you don't care anything"
BUt i do love this world and i do care something... which are not games
I Do Not Show my care...
yes, i am thinking about the surroundings everyday, i am wishing your injuries will be healed soon, i gonna help if i am needed, i just walk away if i am useless...
too sham
i hate show off
but i'll remember...
what happened, what should i do, what is because of the God
i am not assertive, neither aggressive
charge, attack with a critical strike
then execute with honor
with desolation in my eyes
Maybe... that's not my life...