Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I am not myself

There's an old phrase from China which may be able to translate like:" the grape which you cannot eat is always sour"...
I'm trying my best to see the best part of a item... like critical strike 2% on a wrist...
i'm hating the shouting and laughing from the neighbor room!!!! especilly when they are playing cards...
The grape is always sour...
The black heart.... with blood... without ass... of my fury mind...
is blasting!!!
o...it's not correct...
f away from my fing blog if you're gussing my fing mind!!!
Pretending to be a @ needs capital too!
but i don't have any...
the only thing i can do... is blaming myself....
there is another thing i consider....
why can't i say some good stuff on the blog........?
People need mercy... care... and encourage...
when they do not want to do their homework:O...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just full of sorrows these days, I cant tell why...
but I think I'm getting better now, thank u caleb :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Huh? It's funny, your blog reminds me of the famous Irish writer, James Joyce. I don't understand him, either.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNB? 一般...

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u said i was crazy?
no, i was just too excited, hahaha

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home