Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The end is near

Just finished our group essay and a extensive test, tomorrow i still need to attend to a lecture. then i gonna begin to write a individual essay. ah~ the busy days come, and the end is near~! it's 12:16, i need to go to bed. now i feel a little relax because i've finished all today's work. but i don't want to sleep, although i am a litte sleepy. i wish to do more and more before it's too late, maybe that because i've lost a lot of things. i am a kind of lazy, usually i don't do anything until the best time pass me off. then i will hold it quickly, then get it done without thinking much. that's not good, now i'm trying my best to make the situation better. some friends are really help me a lot, they mention the work to me and tell me to do it quickly.
the last fighting is near, now every mark is important. if i get them, i gonna pass, or i won't.
but i wish~^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger PH said...

Think about this entry in the future. I also have times when I don't do anything and have to work really hard later to catch up on things.

12:47 PM  
Blogger caleb said...

hehe~ you're so kind. i gonna use this entry for a lont time in the future

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home