Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Feeling tired

i don't know why, i feel so tired. i did nothing at this weekend, except wasting time... Oh no! i am afraid! to stay in my small room, and to feel my empty brain. the fall of my heart is near... who am i? why am i here? i begin to hate my works, and keep losing my energy... that's so bad... i wish to be happy, or something can really touch me to make me feel full. but nothing happened...
somebody said that human beings will never feel satisfied with their situation, that's why they improve and develop their technology and society. i thought that's true, but i don't know which part have i improved... nothing, i just live in a small room of darkness. beauties never come, neither the beasts... that's a corner of the world, nobody care. i am thinking of my dreams, maybe they will never become true. i'm losing them...with the dirt...
i am living here, that's not important. if i die, that's ok. i feel sorry about my thought, because there's somebody want me improve, they wish me good, including my teacher and friends. i am too negative. but i am telling the truth... struggling in the unfair world, i feel so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home