Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, July 10, 2006

i wish to be simple

people need responding...
i had a bad weekend last week~ really terrible~ i need to pay my deposit fee of my apartmentt in Augest emergency, but that that company only requires bank draft. i don't have enough money on my bankcard so i went to downtown and try to get out my money from my Visa card and save them to my bankcard~ but it i can't do that!! BMO have no connection with the Visa company~ but the other related banks do not offer me that service! i tryed several banks but no one can help me....i despaired then i came back to school~ fortunately, some friends lent me those money and i hurry back to the bank, but the bank closed earlier because of the stampede! then the hailstorm came.... i have to wait at the c-train station for a long time.... when i came back, the apartment fee office called me that they need my money or they would give my room to other people.... finally, we came to an agreement that i had to give them my bank draft before 1:00 pm of the next day. finally i did that...
but still... i can't get a good mood...
Pressures are everywhere...

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, it sounds like you had a really challenging day!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

真的是你写的吗...

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time flies fast
anyway, i've got over it now

10:47 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Caleb, you had a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day! What a lot of pressure and bad things happening.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home