Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Sunday, July 16, 2006

i wish to be a stone

My blood curdled... my heart was broken... i wish to be hided... i wish to be a stone...
Nothing will come without something leaving~ that's called revolution~ people always want to get more for free... that's impossible. On the other hand, if you lose something... a new treasure is coming!
that's what i have to tell myself...
but the treasure may be not what you want...
If i always hanging around with girls, tell them coloured jokes, or stay in their rooms after midnight... but i love none of them... i just play... will i be considered to be a playboy?
i don't want to be... so i won't...
what i want... is only peaceful life...like a stone
my dream~ is to be a scientist with a small group travel to the huge grassland in Africa... to research for the lions, pumas, and elephants... mostly... to forget the real world i am living in...
it's too complicated for me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish to be the sky

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing new for me to update the space, i'm still sort of frustrated and sad.

i wish i can fly

9:03 AM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I am a rock
I am an island!

I think you would really like the music of Simon and Garfunkel!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home