Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A new week

from now on, there are only 3 weeks left in this semester, but we have tens of homework and tests left. i feel so boring that everyday is like the same: go to school, back to dorm, do homework, and prepare the test... i feel so empty in my head, in my mind, and in my brain. i have nothing to do except studying... maybe i need to go to swim, or play balls, but there's no time, also no acompany. everyone is like falling into the deep of doing nothing. bad weather without sunshine... i feel so bad...
i gonna go eating outside with some friends. they are all chinese. i don't have many canadian friends, maybe that because we don't have the same eating or thinking style^_^. whatever, having a relax and eat some hotpot at the restaurant will help me feel better. ah~ boring days, when can i get rid of you? maybe when the vocation comes, the spring comes, and sun light come back and shinning on the ground.
sometimes i remember my childhood, when i played on the ground of my elementary school, i thought that how deep could i see through the sky. when the sun went up, and my body became warmer and warmer, i felt a little cozy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home