Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the term is nearly over~

i have to say, sadlly, the term is nearly over~ yeah!! it will be really good news for me if i pass all the courses. then i can begin my university courses... which is not fun. i think i'll miss this course sometimes.... it gave me a lot of fun, and more sadness or anxcious. whatever... everytime when people losing something, they begin to consider the value of those things.
acturally, i don't know how to deal my situation except finish the work that teathers gave me... i am so confused about everything around me... i'll never know what a person exactly is, or what is he or she wanting...
i still worried about if i can pass all my leap courses. that's really important to me. everybody is the same at this point.
but everytime when i begini to work, i still cannot totally concentrate on the work. i always think something that cannot make me happy... do not know why... maybe because i'll be at home soon.
everything has a end... a friend gave me a website which can show how much time you have in your life... it told me i'll live until 2060....hehe~ that's might only be a black joke that the webmaster made, but i still begin to thought about what should i do in my last years.... but there's nothing came out...