Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chem class

it's amazing that i chose so hard a course... i cannot understand any idea which mentioned in the chemistry class... although i had lost 4 classes, i still should recognize what was the teacher talking about... but i didn't... i felt so depressed...
there's not much homework today: a good draft of an essay. there's no homework in my chem class but i'm afraid i have to read 100 or more pages in the huge text book... the worst thing is: i don't know the language! i don't know the vocabulary! it is totally different from what i have learnt in both language and knowledge of chemistry. the note taking action was also making me crazy: i can't indentify what the teacher wrote on the board. nor did the Canadian students. however, almost all students begin to wrote after the teacher read her note, but i still didn't understand the word that she said.... what a crazy class!
after class i asked the teacher for help, and she gave me a website and told me she would send the web address to my email box. Unfortunately, i told her a wrong email address! oh`my Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home