Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, October 02, 2006

The essay is making me crazy...

I am crazy! it's 1:32 now, but i have not finished writing it... so hard..... there's no brain in my head... i Hate! Why should i write this? i cannot think of any reason for a explorer that why his confidence or determination made him success...... and i don't want to write! that may be the reason why i can't write anything.... Oh God... save me... just let the earth shake... or giving us a blizzard, hurricane or tornado is ok though... then i won't need to hand in my essay for a while...
i am so Bad!!.....
Oh something just happening that make me really happy! while i am writing this blog, i am listing to a English song. that's not special. but suddenly i found that i can understand the lyrics! that never happened to me before! i have never really known the meaning of a English song by only listen to it! oh so fantastic!
But... i am still struggling on my essay.......
How can i write it?? it's so hard for me... i have no idea of a explorer or adventurer>_<......
Maybe i should try to explorer some places.....then i will know something...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Tsang said...

That's great news! I remember when I was learning my second languages, that the minute that I could remember the words to and understand my favourite songs, I was very excited! It helped me realize that I was actually learning.

I hate writer's block. I get it all the time when I'm thinking and thinking, and I don't even want to write anymore! Though, I know that I must. Writer's block comes and goes...but I wish it would GO! Good luck on the rest of your essay!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Wow, it sounds like you were really struggling with the essay the other night. Hmmmm, maybe you should talk about how explorers had to struggle to succeed . . .

4:14 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Thanks for doing my survey! I really appreciate it!

12:49 PM  
Blogger chenzhenfei said...

In my opinion, to write an essey is equal to explain three ideas in many times.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home