Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Monday, November 06, 2006

Crazy computer

Oh! i'm crazy about my computer! i've just finished a excellent blog....without saving.... then my computer shut up all my active IE programs... don't know why... might be virus, or any backdoor program.

Nov.
this was the post that i save as draft for a long time... because i was wishing to re-do it and talking the stuffs that i used to write... but now i abandon... because it's no way to remember what happened before a month....
at that time, i thought my computer suffered a big attack from the bad content from internet... every crazy things happened such little windows opened automatically and weird songs played automatically from my computer... and i cannot control those things, and lots of good stuffs lost...at last i thought i solved those problems by using my intellengence:D (and some anti-virus softwares) but that's already past a week....
Now i publish this is because we need a number of blogs... Oh~ i need 4 more~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home