Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Friday, November 03, 2006

I have to blog again...

Ah~ it's really a long time since i've bloged last time. Acturally, i've done several drafts in those past weeks... but everytime i forgot to save... so it is too bad...
About 2weeks ago, i did something really upset... so i felt depressed... that might be a reason that i haven't blog for such a long time. however, i'm ok now, because of playing without worring and pressure, although i've lost much money through my mistake....
I'll be back China to stay for about 20 days after my final exam. There will be a good relaxzation for me to enjoy, although the time is limited. i hope that holiday can come soon, or i'll die of hunger..... there's no really good food in Canada.... i have lost about 10kg since i came here.....
it snowed monday, i love it. every time i saw snow, i will remember that i played with friends when i was a child. Also, the white color out side is really beautiful...

3 Comments:

Blogger chenzhenfei said...

I am so happy that you like snow, for I will send you a snow flake. however, please keep it forever and never let it melt.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

If you like snow, you are in the perfect city :-) Wow, it sounds like you had a hard time a little while ago. I had no idea . . . don't give up. We only have half a semester left. Keep blogging, I really enjoy reading what you have to say.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Uly said...

No, Japanese people basically, though, do not celebrate Thanksgiving or Easter. Some people who like those foreign customs are enjoying its event itself like a party? I dont really undersand.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home