Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Moving

It was really cold yesterday, -32 degree celus i think. My big coats and thick clothes had been taken to the new house already, but i still live in my old apartment because there are still many things needed to be done such as cleaning and checking out. i planned to move all my stuffs out of this afternoon, so i need a big box to carry them although there are not many things left. However, my big box is in my new house, so i have to take it back from there. At that time, there's nobody in my new house and i didn't have a key, so i had called the house owner to ask if they could be there to open the door and let me get something out. we made it at seven o'clock. The sun had already disappeared at that time. the sick snow covered the street. i wished to call a taxi, but i can't because of taxi companies' telephone. at last i had no choice but to take the bus. there was no bus that go from my old house to the new one directly, so i changed bus at the middle... but i forgot where i should stop and i go down too early... after i left the bus, i recognized that i made a wrong decision. the bus comes every 20 min, so i began to walk... it's cold and covered with snow, but my clothes was thin.... it's so hard and i feel terrible. luckily, after 5min walking i saw a taxi going through the road, so i stoped him and had a ride to the house i rent. the house owners are very kind and they had already waited there. i asked them if they can call a taxi for me to come back because i don't have a celephone, but they desided to take me home! i feel so good about that. how kind they are!
because it's too late yesterday when i came home, i wrote the post this morning.