Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday in Reading Week

Acturally, i don't have a whole week for reading. there are only two days for the LEAP students. It still makes me happy because i don't need to attend school in those days~ haha... but now it's the end... i have to go to school tomorrow~~ :(
I played too much... it's just like a four days holiday although we suppose to catch up during these days. everyday i slept late and feel sleepy in daytime... read some books and play some games... then have nothing to do... i reviewed my grammar book, but i think it is really hard to remember those whole branch of materials of whether gerunds or infinitives should verbs follow with... so i abandoned... i'll try that again tomorrow...
when i got up today, i found that the sun light is so lovely~! it's alreaday afternoon... the sun shines on my wall through my windows... and it shines smoothly, softly and fantastically... i felt the wall would be melted... like the cream... it's so beautiful~ and which made me keep sleeping for a while...
so~ good weekend and reading days, ah? i told me like this although it was not true...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good weekend! You should play more,hahahaha.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you really enjoyed your reading week. I love how you described your wall. I think there is a poet hiding inside of you.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I never thought of sunlight on a wall like cream before... what a beautiful analogy!

I find that sometimes breaks can make me worse at getting things done! I just want to do what you did, sleep and relax!

See you around!
Carolyn

1:07 PM  
Blogger chenzhenfei said...

YOu were happy. Me too.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah sometimes it is just nice to have a day to yourself to relax, sleep in and play. We don't get enough of these kinds of days!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

We all only got 2 days off, not just LEAP students. It's mean how they trick us by calling it "reading week".

2:54 PM  
Blogger Ashlyn Walden said...

ah yes! I love long weekends too. Any excuse to stay in bed is great!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Pham Loan said...

in catalogue gia re
in kẹp file kẹp tài liệu giá rẻ
in túi giấy đựng bánh mì
nhận in danh thiếp chất lượng
in tem bảo hành giá rẻ nhất
in tem nhãn decal giá rẻ
san xuat tui vai khong det
sản xuất túi vải không dệt tại hà nội

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home