Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Move again

My life seems suffered from moving from one place to another... since last April, i changed my house address twice... tomorrow, it will be the third times... Am i crazy? i hate moving! but i can do nothing to avoid this... suffer from surroundings and bad friends... i'll find a good place with good people someday... that's my last wish...
Today i'm so suprised that a MT student named Melissa told me that she had read all the LEAP students' blogs! i'm shocked! My blog began from last September... and many students have that much... she told me it took her 8 more hours to do that... i really appreciate her behavior and i thought she will be a excellent teacher in the future. Acturally, once i tried to read my early posts, but ....(about 5min past) ... i just quickly review all the titles of my old blogs, and i nearly cry... about my past happy days... so many good days have past! Why the light of life is becoming darker and darker?? i feel sad...
i begin to think the beginning days when i came here... a totally fresh man, loney, but was meeting new friends every day! we eat together, have parties, and play cards... how time flies... i don't know why... every thing changes... including myself...
Thank you for reading...

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I'm really glad that some of us have been blogging for such a long time. I love looking back at our old blogs and reliving the old memories . . . :-)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Kevin.L said...

same here man, I dunno why, but I felt tired and down these days. I missed the old days, old friends.

2:01 PM  
Blogger evil_sheep said...

peace down mam...
i actually feel kinda amused when i see it's your THIRD time... check out my blog it is gonna all about the mysterious THREE.
you never know if the third one is the best.
and on the other hand, this is our life, keep moving until we find the best-fit.
best wishes!~

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home