Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Friday, December 01, 2006

12th blog of this semester

After i count the number of all my blogs in this term~ i found that i still need one more~ Damm...what should i talk about? Now there's nothing in my mind... i thinked too much the past days, and i felt really "empty"... after 1 hour, my roomate will come back and do something which needs my help, so i will be tired... then may chat with my friends on the internet if the wireless runs well... my internet will be ok on sunday. i have nothing to say... that's the only feeling i have... i have to say that it's much like the situation on year ago... i was blogging... and nobody around me... i was live on campus at that time so i won't feel loney although my roomate isn't near... now everything changed... and i am still blogging... i don't know what will happen in the future, i wish i can keep doing it... or maybe i'll give up because of the hardwork
Now it seems my future is not quite good... hard work are coming... i don't want to go forward... but i have to... for my family and myself...
there will be my final writing exam on Monday... ah~ i still worried about it a little bit. i may get a good mark, and i still have a chance to fail... i plan to practice and do some review on Saturday and Sunday... but i don't know if i will do it carefully... anyway, have a good day, everybody...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin.L said...

/cheers. we finally made 12 blogs..lol..btw..GL on the exams

12:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I think giving up at this point would be a huge waste of time and money! You can do it.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Jackvu678 said...

quà tết độc đáo Chuyên cung cấp các loại quà tết đẹp độc lạ 2020. Rất mong được báo giá làm hộp. Email:quabieu.net

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home