Name:
Location: calgary, alberta, Canada

Friday, December 01, 2006

last week end of this semester

How time flies~ i think this semester seems goes so fast( it might because i don't have any hard work to do or maybe the class is so interesting) , and i never thought any term goes fast to me before. this is my third time of doing this kind of post. that's not a good news but i still can learn something when the days past( i think i might have learned). Yesterday i moved out from my old apartment( finally) and they charged me for about another 100 more dollars(before they have charged me for $1069...) because of the cleaning stuffs. As a result, i desided that i'll never live in a apartment in the following 3 years... In my school life, it goes well after i withdrawn my chem course... i think i can pass the Leap exam this time, because i studied hard(or i mean i had studied hard). acturally i'll neve hate my teachers, althought some friends did that, but i think i have not met a really bad evil teacher here... (don't kick me my friends...) moreover, my writing teacher is really good( i won't pass if i don't say that, so...)
Ah it's not the perfect for me to express my believes of destiny, and i have one more post to do...
Ah, now i'm facing a problem that i haven't transfer my old internet service to my new house, that might be done on Sunday... so i'll have to stop communicating with my friends on the internet. that's not good, but everything will be fine in the nearly future, i wish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It's the end of another semester! Where are you going to live now? Are you going to live in res? It sounds like your last apartment was really expensive!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Nhật Ánh said...

thank your post
máy băm cỏ

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home